Mie’s Ties to Food: Feature Article
- Mie’s dining table not only beautiful!
- Looking for a sweet heart is pleased with
- Mie Craft Beer That The World Demands
- Travel Treasure House of Sushi Topping - Mie’s Sushi
- In Mie and Tokyo, the history of Western Cuisine is being woven into the future. A pure spirit becomes the seed of joy.
- Anko sweet red bean paste culture has deep roots in Mie Prefecture.
The spirit of a long-established anko house, refusing to be swayed by trends and taking pride in its own individual aesthetic.
- Into Mie’s world of tea. Savoring the genuine article in the place it was grown.
- Makomo, egoma, yuzu, and beauty.
- A sunny island, Toshijima’s fatty sawara, and the flair of a professional.
- People and nature blend together, a very special soba.
- “It Just Suits Us.” A soba artist back from the UK, a family that creates joy.
- Nabari, hidden fortress of the Ninja. In this place, one person is building a bridge to the future with food.
- IN PURSUIT OF THE WELLSPRING OF JAPANESE BEAUTY
- Fishing villages in Mie and Shikoku have similar accents.
A bonito pilgrimage, a culinary journey.
- Japanese luxury from Ise-Shima
- Mie, land of food and sake.
Town of ninjas brews sake and delivers it to the world.
- On a culinary journey: Mie’s changing seasons expressed in sushi.
- If you don’t come here, you can’t eat it;
the flavor of prawns beloved in fishing villages.
- Why is Mie called “The Delicious Country”? It’s all about the water!
- One Piece, found in the East Kishu
- A Local Favorite – Matsusaka’s Downtown Yakiniku Barbeque
- THE FLAVORS OF ISE ARE IN THE VERY DNA OF THIS DYNAMIC CHEF
- A Culinary Adventure with Some Visitors from Overseas